Presented By: Summer Women's Retreat Where: Stony Point, New York, United States When: July 29, 2016
– July 31, 2016 For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional Info: Registration for this event is closed, but we do have an open waiting list in the event of a cancellation.
Presented By: The New England Intergroup and Fellowship-Wide Services Where: Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor When: August 5, 2016
– August 7, 2016 For Inquiries: Use the Contact Us page, F.W.S. Office/General Questions File:Event File Link:Event Link
Presented By: Houston SLAA Men Where: Holy Name Retreat Center, 430 Bunker Hill Road, Houston, TX 77024 When: August 26, 2016
– August 28, 2016 For Inquiries: 713-781-3999 Link:Event Link Additional Info: Plan now to join us for the annual SLAA step retreat held in a beautiful wooded area in west Houston. All steps are covered in assembly and then in smaller break-out groups. Registration fee of $210 includes a private room and bath and all meals. Financial assistance is available.
Last year we reached our capacity of 75 men, and we had a waiting list of men hoping for cancellations so they could attend. So register early, and we look forward to seeing you in August!!
Presented By: New England Intergroup Where: Chester, Vermont, United States When: September 23, 2016
– September 25, 2016 For Inquiries: email@example.com File:Event File Additional Info: Join us in Vermont for NEI’s second 12-step Anorexia weekend. Anorexia is defined as the “compulsive avoidance of giving or receiving social, sexual, or emotional nourishment” in the S.L.A.A. pamphlet called “ANOREXIA Sexual, Social, Emotional” published in 1992. If you have attended a 12-Step S.L.A.A. Vermont weekend before the format of the weekend is similar to other weekends except that at this weekend we will be using the Anorexia Step Materials being developed by S.L.A.A. Sign up by August 26, 2016 to qualify for the discounted registration rate.
Presented By: Chicago West SLAA Intergroup Where: Grace Episcopal Church, 924 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301 When: September 24, 2016
For Inquiries: Chicago West Intergroup (708) 316-8476 or mailroom@ChicagoWestSLAA.org Link:Event Link Additional Info: Practicing Steps 6 & 7, a workshop, is a two hour event including speakers and hands on action. Attendees will have a greater depth of understanding of these Steps and an understanding of how they work in our lives. All recovering people are welcome.
Presented By: New England Intergroup Where: Chester, Vermont, United States When: September 30, 2016
– October 2, 2016 For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org File:Event File Additional Info: During the weekend we will review the steps from the S.L.A.A. Basic Text. There is also ample opportunity for “down” time. The weekend also provides an opportunity to get to know ourselves, as well as other S&L addicts in a safe place. The retreats are not only about sharing experience, strength, and hope, but also a chance to have lots of fun and laughs as well! Sign-up by September 2nd to qualify for the early registration discount.
Presented By: Midwest Retreats Where: Columban Center Omaha Nebraska When: September 16, 2016
– September 18, 2016 For Inquiries: http://www.midwestslaaretreat.org/contact.html File:Event File Link:Event Link Additional Info: This is 12 Step based retreat based on New England Intergroup Model. A way to learn about the steps and your sobriety in a great setting.