- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
The Importance of Registering your Group or Intergroup with F.W.S.
One of the most helpful and important things you can do for your S.L.A.A. Group or Intergroup is to register with Fellowship-Wide Services. Many Groups exist without the awareness of the support that F.W.S. can offer through registration. As a result of this, many of these Groups are beset with challenges ranging from lack of public awareness to inaccurate information about the Fellowship of S.L.A.A. Connecting with F.W.S. ensures that your Group or Intergroup has the tools necessary to make an impact for those in need of recovery from sex and love addiction.
Registering with F.W.S.:
- Makes it possible for people in need of S.L.A.A. to connect with your Group via phone, email, and web.
- Helps F.W.S. to identify your Group when assistance is needed or when you make a contribution.
- Gives your Group a voice when you participate at one of the many levels of Conference Service.
To get registered, visit http://www.slaafws.org/register
For Updates to an existing registration, use the same link and simply fill out a new form.