- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 7 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- Make a Contribution to F.W.S.
- Register Your S.L.A.A. Group/Intergroup
- Request Registration Status or Lost ID#
- See ABC/M 2013 and Delegate Information
- Connect with Conference Committees
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Pamphlets
- Download Free S.L.A.A. Outreach materials
- Find S.L.A.A. Service Opportunities
- See Literature Translation and Copyright Info
Connect and Share
- The Twelve Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A.
- Call Squad Letters to Groups and Intergroups
- Local Intergroup/Group Website Guidelines
- Anonymity on the F.W.S. Website
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws
- Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
- Conference Service Manual [Updated 7/2013]
- C.S.M. Appendix of Information [Updated 7/2013]
- Learn More About F.W.S.
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Complete Information for the Annual Business Conference/Meeting (ABC/M)
Annual Business Conference/Meeting (ABC/M)
San Antonio, TX August 6-9, 2013 (Tues-Fri)
What is the Annual Business Meeting/Conference (ABC/M)?
Delegates and non-Delegate members of the Fellowship Wide Services Conference (FWS) meet once a year at the Annual Business Meeting to conduct the business of the Fellowship.
There is valuable information about the Annual Business Meeting (ABC/M) in the Conference Service Manual (CSM). It is highly recommended advance reading for anyone who attends the ABC/M. A wealth of information has been compiled over the years to help people understand the terminology and how the Conference is conducted. The front part of the CSM is a good starting point.
Any Intergroup - any collection of 2 or more S.L.A.A. meetings in the same locality may be represented by one or more Delegates at the Conference. If your Intergroup or area does not have a Delegate, bring it up a meeting, volunteer, and attend the ABC/M! Attending the ABC/M can give you an opportunity to get involved in service at the Fellowship-Wide Services level
Besides conducting business, being present at the ABC/M also means meeting other members of S.L.A.A. – an opportunity to make new friends with common interests and have a great time. If you are interested and need more information than is provided here, email Fellowship-Wide Services with 'ABC/M Question' in the Subject Line.
Complete ABC/M Registration and Agenda Information
All forms include complete instructions.
ABC/M 2013 Flyer and General Information
Delegate Recommended Reading
Delegates read the following literature to get oriented with how the Conference works.
The Conference Service Manual (CSM) contains most of what you need to know about the Conference and being a Delegate at the Annual Business Meeting.
- The Conference Service Manual [Updated July 2013]
- Conference Service Manual Appendix of Information [Updated July 2013]
- S.L.A.A. By-Laws 2011 (Essential reading for F.W.S. service)
- S.L.A.A. Index of Motions [Updated June 2013] (Every motion the Conference has ever voted on.)
- Summary of Agenda Decisions for 2012 ABM
Registration for ABC/M 2013
Or Register and Pay by Postal Mail
Completed forms must be MAILED WITH PAYMENT, please do not email or fax registrations
Checks made to: Augustine Fellowship
Mail to: F.W.S. 1550 NE Loop 410 Suite 118 San Antonio, TX 78209 USA
|DELEGATE PRINT FORMS (PDF) |
ABC/M 2013 Delegate Sign-Up Form
Travel Equalization Fund Form
|NON-DELEGATE PRINT FORM (PDF)|
ABC/M 2013 Registration Form
2013 ABC/M Agenda
|· Agenda 3rd Version (download pdf) |
|· Agenda Review Process (download pdf)|
|· Agenda Item Submission Form (download pdf) (download doc)|
(To place an item on the agenda)
| Due by April 23, 2013|
for 2nd BMIS
|· By-Laws Change Submission Form (download pdf)||Due by|
Listing of all 2013 Deadlines
|DESCRIPTION||ACTION||APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME |
(prior to ABC/M)
|Announcement of ABC/M to Fellowship |
Delegate Sign-up and Registration Forms Distributed
BOT Nomination Forms Distributed
First ABM Agenda Distributed to Fellowship World-Wide
|Sent||180 days (6 months)|
February 7, 2013 Thurs
|Delegate Sign-up Forms||Due||120 days (4 months)|
April 8, 2013 Mon
|Motion/IFD Submissions for Second ABM Agenda||Due||105 days (3½ months)|
April 23, 2013 Tue
|Second ABM Agenda Distributed to Conference Members for Committee Feedback||Sent||95 days (3 months, 1 week)|
May 3, 2013 Fri
|Early ABC/M Registrations||Due||75 days (2½ months)|
May 23, 2013 Thurs
|Conference Committee Comments ABM Agenda |
Motion/IFD Submissions for Third ABM Agenda
Board of Trustees Nominations
|Due||60 days (2 months) prior to ABC/M 60 days |
June 7, 2013 Fri
|ABC/M Registrations Due |
Third ABM Agenda Distributed to Fellowship Worldwide
|45 days (1½ months) prior to ABC/M|
June 22, 2013 Sat
The following ABC/M Business Minutes Summaries are available for download:
- 2013 ABC/M in San Antonio, TX - Summary of Motions/IFDs
- 2011 ABC/M in San Diego, CA - Summary of Minutes
Past minutes in their entirety may be requested for 1999 to present by submitting a request to