- Is S.L.A.A. For Me?
Find an S.L.A.A. Meeting
Open a New Meeting in Your Area
For Partners and Family
Group and Member Resources
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
Connect and Share
If you are searching for a specific file or form, you can also visit the Downloads Area for a categorized list of files.
- Visit the Online Store
Contact Fellowship-Wide Services
Please select the most appropriate link for your question.
All requests for posting or changing items on the F.W.S. Website are subject to a review process.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Are there Meetings in My City? Go to http://directory.slaafws.org. Everything we have is there.
- Meetings for Spouses/Family? Go to http://www.slaafws.org/family
- How do I Attend a Meeting? There are no "sign-ups" or registration, simply show up. If you are traveling a great distance and if the meeting provides email or phone contact, you may want to contact them to verify that they are still meeting.
Special Edition - General Manager Position Announcement
©2012 The Augustine Fellowship, Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to a Special Issue of the Fellowship-Wide Services Newsletter
Feel free to share this newsletter far and wide and encourage others to subscribe for free.
- Here’s a Printable Version of the F.W.S. Newsletter
- Subscribe now on the F.W.S. homepage, www.slaafws.org.
- Take a newsletter flyer to your meeting:
- Can’t get online? F.W.S. will send you a printed version for a small fee.
Go to http://www.slaafws.org/forms/news_subs.pdf to set up a print subscription.