SETTING TOP & BOTTOM LINES for ANOREXIA
Special Speaker Event to share Experience Strenth and Hope on setting and maintaining Top and Bottom Lines:
- Creating personal boundaries in anorexia recovery by setting and maintaining top and bottom lines.
- Creating protective limits as the solid foundations to build trust in ourselves, others and our Higher Power that sex, love and intimacy can be nourishing and safe, even for us!
- Creating top and bottom lines to lovingly define:
- where we begin and end,
- our areas of responsibility, and
- our rights and our limits in relationships and as human beings.
- Ways to to communicate our lines kindly with confidence and self-responsibility.
- Using our lines to achieve healthy detachment from that which we are not responsible and to recover by using the SLAA Anorexia Tools as they apply to our use of top and bottom lines as Anorexics.