The Conference Healthy Relationships Committee is responsible for the development and implementation of resources and tools that enhance our recovery as sex and love addicts by increasing our capacity for building and sustaining healthy relationships of all types.
- “Healthy Relationships: Romantic and Committed Partnerships” pamphlet was conference-approved at the 2018 ABM and is currently on sale in the FWS store.
- “The Gift of No Contact” was conference-approved at the 2019 ABM and is currently in the post conference approved editing process.
- Developing a weekly telephone meeting focused on healthy relationships of all kinds.
- Compiling already existing resources within S.L.A.A. regarding healthy relationships in hopes of developing a central resource.
- Developing an audio/digital source for experience, strength, and hope, speakers, topics, inspiration, etc. as a resource available to all.
- Ongoing writing projects for developing new literature.