What can I Do as a Member of the CLC?
- Join a writing group to read and edit one of the new pieces of S.L.A.A. literature already submitted to the CLC.
- Propose a new piece of S.L.A.A. Literature.
How Do I Get Started?
- Look over the List of Active Projects the CLC has under development.
- Have an idea for new literature? Review the How to Submit New Literature for Conference Approval by contacting the CLC to request it.
- Review the S.L.A.A. CLC Writing Style Guide. Contact the CLC.
- Read the S.L.A.A. Glossary. Definitions of the common terms that appear in S.L.A.A. literature.