The Conference Translation and International Outreach Committee (CTIOC) is responsible for providing support to International S.L.A.A. Intergroups and/or groups to carry the message of recovery to the suffering sex and love addict in their own language.
The CTIOC goals include:
• Providing support and guidance to Intergroups and/or groups regarding translation and copyright to S.L.A.A. Conference-Approved texts.
• Encouraging CTIOC linguistic subcommittees to work on translations reporting to the CTIOC on progress.
• International outreach, to Intergroups and/or groups, to build a bridge between the Fellowship locally and globally, and provide support as well as collecting input from the Fellowship around the world.
• Collaborating with the BOT (Board of Trustees) and F.W.S. (Fellowship-Wide Services) in Copyright and Document Approval Processes.
*8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A. include in order of priority:
1. Twelve Steps
2. Twelve Traditions
3. Twelve Concepts
4. S.L.A.A. Preamble
5. 12 Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
6. 40 Questions for Self Diagnosis
7. Signs of Recovery
8. 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media
If you are an international intergroup interested in translating S.L.A.A. copyrighted literature, please see the Literature Translation page for more information.