Get Registration ID Number and/or Password:
- You will first need your Registration ID Number. If your group isn’t part of an Intergroup, FIND IT HERE. (it’s on your listing) It was also emailed to your group when it was registered.
- If you have lost your Registration ID Number or aren’t sure if your Group is registered, ASK HERE.
- Use the Password you created, or Create a New Password by entering your Registration ID Number below.
You only need to create a Password once, this will be a permanent Password for your Group.
- An email will be sent to the Confirmation Email currently on your listing.
- If the Confirmation Email on your Listing is old or outdated, REQUEST TO CHANGE IT HERE.
If your Group is a member of an Intergroup, you will need to contact them also with your updated information. Intergroup contacts can be found at slaafws.org/meetings.
Personal Email and Phone Numbers are not Permitted on the F.W.S. website. Please go to slaafws.org/contactmethods for suggestions on anonymous contact methods for your group.
Alternate Group Update Methods
Please complete all information to avoid delays.
GroupRegistrationForm.pdf (MAIL OR FAX ONLY)
FILL FORM, PRINT AND FAX to +1 210-828-7922
FILL FORM, PRINT AND MAIL to:
1550 NE Loop 410, Ste 118
San Antonio, TX 78209
FILL DOC OR TXT FORM, SAVE AND ATTACH it to the WEB FORM at